Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
Bob Vaughn

No Copper Canyon

It looks like we won't be buying the Copper Canyon, at least not from Lazy Days. The salesman pulled a bait and switch manuver ...He quoted me a price and said it was the sale price but when we got the numbers on paper he used the MSRP which was 6,000 dollars higher than what he quoted when we first started the negotiations......I should have known better than to go there because I have been shopping there for 25 years and have never been able to strike a deal.....I checked some of the other offers I got from other dealers that are not local and found their SALE price was 7000 dollars higher than other dealers regular listed price.......I guess I will have to make a road trip to get a new 5th wheel.......29,000 dollars was what I was quoted at 4 other dealers around the country....
Bob Vaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
mikell

Don't know if this is proper but call or look on the web for Holoman Rv in Bativia Ohio just east of Cinicinati. Best deal I could find. Worth taling a 5 hour over night trip to. Still saved $$$$$.
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
outbackmac

best deal

If lookin for a good deal contact General Rv and ask for Jim Morris i got a better deal than Holman could give me.
outbackmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #4
mikell

My dealings were just the opposite. I saved over 10k$ going to Holoman. was looking to save 8k$ on a used one between the two but went for the new when I realized how much I saved
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
JReinhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikell View Post
Don't know if this is proper but call or look on the web for Holoman Rv in Bativia Ohio just east of Cinicinati. Best deal I could find. Worth taling a 5 hour over night trip to. Still saved $$$$$.
Holman all the way! I saved 15K on my fiver. It was worth the 30 hour drive (each way)