Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #21
GASMAN6674

That's what we love also.
My oldest daughter and son in law use the lower and their 3 yrs old foster twins sleep up top.
We made a barrier to go over the rail and put a child gate at the ladder opening. Worked well on our first trip. I believe that there is a similar floorplan in the Montana line.
Give Thor time it will spread
GASMAN6674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #22
Mapdap

Height clearance

Would somebody mind posting the height clearance on truck and off truck? Would greatly appreciate any help with this. Looking to trade up.
Mapdap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #23
GASMAN6674

Not clear what you want. Unit is 13' 4" to front ac. Do you want from the truck rails to the bottom of the overhang? That's gonna depend on you hitch.
I will say that when i am hitch I only have an inch or two between the front of the unit and the top of the gate when the tailgate is down.
2015 F350 CC Dually 4:30 & 6.2L
Old 06-11-2020, 08:32 AM   #24
tschott

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7917.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	27968
Well We did Something...

Sold the 29BHS and yup,,, We got the 364BHL.. It is bigger but pulls pretty nice. The room inside is AWESOME!!!!
tschott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:34 AM   #25
GASMAN6674

Congrats
I think you'll really like it.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:45 AM   #26
tschott

GASMAN6674, You were right. My F350 with singles pulls the trailer just fine. I pulled it 20 miles this past weekend in 30+mph side winds and it did good. The trailer "dogtrotted" a little but the truck held it tight to the ground.
If you look at my picture, this is with the stock suspension. I'm using a 18K B and W Patriot 5th wheel and it seems to handle the trailer just fine The ride height seems good also.
tschott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #27
GASMAN6674

Multi trip update: Just thought I would update my thoughts and any issues on our unit. Water pump noise is excessive I plan on adding some foam under it when I can. Wall bulge at seam behind toilet: I Noticed the seam was bulging a little so I have taken a flat piece of stock and pushed it and the staples back in, we will see.
Front awning tearing loose from trailer: Looks like the awning fabric is failing where it is inserted into the rail on the trailer. I am going to contact dealer about warranty. I will say I am still pleased with it but a little disappointed in these niggly issues.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:35 AM   #28
F16Vip3r

Soon-to-be owner

Got a few pre-pickup questions that I figured I’d trust to this group more than my dealer...

1) There are 2 black tank dumps, but only a single black tank flush that I’ve seen in the videos/pics. Is there a 2d flush for the rear black tank?

2) Does the rear sink dump into the black tank? Or does it have its own 38 gallon gray water tank? I’d prefer to have 76 gallons available for the master bath, shower, kitchen sink, etc...

3) Any “didn’t show up immediately” issues that I should be on the lookout for at pickup? I’m driving about 8 hours from home to take delivery, but should have several hours on the lot while the dealer installs my new FW hitch.

4) Where’s the fresh water tank located? Does it put most of the water weight on the truck or the trailer axles?

Thanks!

Matt
F16Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 06:35 AM   #29
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16Vip3r View Post
Got a few pre-pickup questions that I figured I’d trust to this group more than my dealer...

1) There are 2 black tank dumps, but only a single black tank flush that I’ve seen in the videos/pics. Is there a 2d flush for the rear black tank?

2) Does the rear sink dump into the black tank? Or does it have its own 38 gallon gray water tank? I’d prefer to have 76 gallons available for the master bath, shower, kitchen sink, etc...

3) Any “didn’t show up immediately” issues that I should be on the lookout for at pickup? I’m driving about 8 hours from home to take delivery, but should have several hours on the lot while the dealer installs my new FW hitch.

4) Where’s the fresh water tank located? Does it put most of the water weight on the truck or the trailer axles?

Thanks!

Matt
You have posted an "open end question" to someone else's year old thread, asking about delivery of a trailer that you don't give a model or year for. Your profile indicates that you tow a 2013 Sprinter. Are you buying a new trailer? If so, what brand, what model, what year??

You'd likely get better responses if you start your own thread with the information about the trailer in question either in the body of your post, in the title of the tread or by changing your signature to reflect the trailer you're buying.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 12:38 PM   #30
F16Vip3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
You have posted an "open end question" to someone else's year old thread, asking about delivery of a trailer that you don't give a model or year for. Your profile indicates that you tow a 2013 Sprinter. Are you buying a new trailer? If so, what brand, what model, what year??

You'd likely get better responses if you start your own thread with the information about the trailer in question either in the body of your post, in the title of the tread or by changing your signature to reflect the trailer you're buying.
Actually, the thread started out as “Any 364BHL owners out there?” And the discussion revolved completely around that trailer.

I’ll repost for more visibility as its own thread.

2021 Cougar 364BHL
2013 Ford F-350 CC, 6.7L Diesel
Traded:
2013 Sprinter 320BHS
2007 Forest River Wildwood 27BHBS
F16Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote