Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
MagnaPilot

2014 Passport 3320BH - Spare Tire missing?

Hi everyone, I've been watching the forums for quite some time, but never had a reason to post until recently.

We purchased our 2014 Passport Grand Touring 3320BH back in May from General RV (not someone I'd recommed to a friend). Anywho. Other than the other issues I've found with the trailer (too many) after we brought it home. I noticed during the inspection that the trailer didn't have a spare tire or mount assembly. I didn't think much of it, the rig doesn't have power jacks or the like either, so I figured it was an option it didn't have. No big deal.

Fast forward to yesterday, I'm 1200 miles from home, and see a new Keystone Bullet in the RV park accross from us. It has a spare. So I get to thinking about it again, and then go lookup Keystone's website for our trailer, and it shows that a spare is a default option for the 3320BH.

I proceed to call the dealer where we bought the trailer, they keep failing to call back because they were "busy". So before I go all ape crazy on them again tomorrow; does anyone think I should engage Keystone directly on this matter or just pursue it through the dealer first?

Sorry for the long story, yes, I probably should have asked about it when I bought it. But by the time we finally got the trailer, I was just thankful we got it at all. (They nearly sold us the wrong trailer and lost our tag for trade in).

MagnaPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
86GT2r

A spare tire is standard on the Passport GT's. I would take the issue up with the dealer first.
Sorry to hear you aren't happy with General RV. We bought ours from the one in IL & haven't had any issues with them.
I hope you get this resolved easily.
---------------------
86GT2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
GaryWT

I agree to go to the dealer first, I hope you get through and they take care of everything. Good luck.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:40 AM   #4
Bombfixer

I bought a Raptor from Camping World last Aug. They tried to pull the same BS with me about the spare tire. They said that the unit didn't come with one. They also said that the 50 amp electrical cord was not included. I called Keystone while I was on the lot. When they informed me that a spare tire, and an electrical cord were standard. I moved into the waiting room and phone them on speaker so that other prospective clients could see how deceitful this dealership is.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #5
audio1der

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombfixer View Post
I bought a Raptor from Camping World last Aug. They tried to pull the same BS with me about the spare tire. They said that the unit didn't come with one. They also said that the 50 amp electrical cord was not included. I called Keystone while I was on the lot. When they informed me that a spare tire, and an electrical cord were standard. I moved into the waiting room and phone them on speaker so that other prospective clients could see how deceitful this dealership is.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
I like your style!!!
2012 Ram 1500 Sport crew cab, Hemi, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, factory brake controller, S&B CAI w/scoop, Moroso air/oil can, 87mm ported/polished/knife-edged throttle body, Magnaflow exhaust, 180* t-stat, Rear lowered 2", Airlift 1000.
audio1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 AM   #6
MagnaPilot

Thanks everyone for the info and advice. I've contacted General RV about it, and they say that they are ordering the parts that were missing. Hopefully, they come through. I'll update if not.

Now on to my breaker issues....

MagnaPilot is offline   Reply With Quote