Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-12-2020, 07:30 AM   #1
JJaxon

Fuzion 369 and ladders

My 2020 Fuzion 369 came with only one ladder for the bunk / loft bed. Its very tall and fits the loft, but too tall for the rear bunk. My previous Carbon had 2 ladders, one tall for loft, one shorter for garage upper bunk.
So I'm curious, do others with a 369 have 1 or 2 ladders. I recall seeing 2 ladders in one a few years ago, but wonder why the change, or did I get shorted?
JJaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 12:45 PM   #2
Big 417

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJaxon View Post
My 2020 Fuzion 369 came with only one ladder for the bunk / loft bed. Its very tall and fits the loft, but too tall for the rear bunk. My previous Carbon had 2 ladders, one tall for loft, one shorter for garage upper bunk.
So I'm curious, do others with a 369 have 1 or 2 ladders. I recall seeing 2 ladders in one a few years ago, but wonder why the change, or did I get shorted?
Our 417 only came with 1 ladder. It has hooks for the happy jack bunk and taller hooks for the loft. 2 ladders would be handy if both where is use steady. But for us I prefer just the one. It stores away in a compartment under the loft ceiling in the garage.
Big 417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:36 AM   #3
John57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJaxon View Post
My 427 had only one ladder originally. We got a second when I asked the dealer how the person without a ladder gets out of their bunk in the night? You should have two ladders... that being said the ladder for our rear bed (toy hauler) has already bent from a 185 lb person using it...... I am going to make a new one..
John57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 05:23 AM   #4
midmo

My 2019 369 only came with one ladder also...you are right, it doesn't work well with the rear bed. We just use a expandable ladder if the bed is used.
midmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, ladder