Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #21
Jshopes81
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Bet you are glad you fell for the ol' "enough truck/towing overloaded" fish hook. Next, it would be fun to ask about tires. ANYTHING about tires. Ask if adding a bidet in your camper's bathroom will add to the pin weight!
Im on a couple other forums and a few fb pages and if this is the worst it gets for the weight police here then thats no big deal. Im the new guy here so i guess it comes with the territory, especially since someone said i was running a 3/4 ton. Ive done all my homework and then some as far as weights go, the ratings that count havent changed a whole lot in the last 20 years, just what theyll warranty has.
Jshopes81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:58 PM   #22
Big1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshopes81 View Post
Im on a couple other forums and a few fb pages and if this is the worst it gets for the weight police here then thats no big deal. Im the new guy here so i guess it comes with the territory, especially since someone said i was running a 3/4 ton. Ive done all my homework and then some as far as weights go, the ratings that count havent changed a whole lot in the last 20 years, just what theyll warranty has.

Lol, yeah every truck and RV forums I'm on yes you get that, but it's just we are just spreading the love, lol. I would love to see your Harley if you have any pics, I have being wanting one for years and the DW want agree to it, but I guess it's a good thing. People drive crazy they will run you over and keep on going but yeah I had a Honda CB900 that I really love but I had to sell it.

Anyway I hope that you feel welcome now, lol but it's all in fun you got to laugh sometime, enjoy.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 05:52 AM   #23
n1282x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshopes81 View Post
Weve been camping in a jayco 324bhds for the last few years and tomorow we make the move to a fuzion 385. Were very excited about the move. Any input on the 385s is welcome or anything we need to know about the fuzions in general. I know im good on my weights (truck sits empty with 3200lbs on an 8500lb rear) but i plan on hitting the cat scales on our way home but im curious what people with the same trailer are scaling at.
I also pull with it 03 f350 drw. My gross combined weight is 28100 lb. I pull about 15,000 miles a year over the Rockies and across the plains. I have absolutely no problem with this and see no reason to spend good money for another tow vehicle.
n1282x is offline   Reply With Quote