Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2017, 05:59 PM   #1
WestRV20

Cougar 29RKSWE Kitchen Cabinet Modification

Hello, First time on this Forum. I wanted to share this if you have the Cougar Travel Trailer, Model: 29RKSWE with the Rear Kitchen. The original design with the cabinet over the kitchen sink made it very difficult to use the sink without bumping your head or having to bend down under the cabinet. I have uploaded a photo of the change we made that makes the kitchen much more open and functional!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cougar Cabinet Picture.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	14780  
WestRV20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 AM   #2
ADQ K9

Welcome!
Wow, very handy looks great. I have the same model but, I am not so tall that I bump my head. One thing about this model is the abundance of storage. It looks great and really opens up the space.
I am going to modify the shelves in the pantry on ours. Really don't like the cheap plastic adjustable mounts. plan to use 1x2's on each side and permanently mount the shelves into position plus put a 1/4 round on the front edge to help secure items from sliding.
Connected by a Curt 15K WDH W/Sway Control
ADQ K9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, mod