Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2016, 04:45 AM   #1
DMK

Sofa & Happy jac dinette for sale

I have a 2013 Raptor 300mp with the Eclipse Trim package (brown faux leather) We changed the interior setup to better accommodate fulltime living. We are looking to sell the couch and rear u shaped dinette and cushions. I would entertain a trade for the U shaped dinette for the rollover bench seats for the happy Jac.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2013 Raptor 300 MP, MORryde 8K IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 940 watt solar system, 630 ah battery bank, Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger, ME-ARC, ME-AGS, ME-BMK.

2005 Freightliner Century Class S/T, 14L 60 Series Detroit, 10 spd Ultrashift, w/3.73, Trailer Saver TSLB 3 bag hitch.
DMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:22 AM   #2
DMK

Just to update: These are still available.

2013 Raptor 300 MP, MORryde 8K IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 940 watt solar system, 630 ah battery bank, Magnum 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter/charger, ME-ARC, ME-AGS, ME-BMK.

2005 Freightliner Century Class S/T, 14L 60 Series Detroit, 10 spd Ultrashift, w/3.73, Trailer Saver TSLB 3 bag hitch.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:51 AM   #3
chunker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMK View Post
Just to update: These are still available.
Not to be too critical but when I had my 300MP very early on I removed the U-couch in it's entirety and put in 2 swivel rocker recliners. I think that couch thing is one of the most uncomfortable things I ever sat on in an RV. Never tried using as a bed but the instructions would have discouraged me from that. I stored the thing until I sold it and put it back in. Obviously you have that ability also so I recommend keeping and if/when you sell trade, reinstall. Most people will want stock setups.

Edit just realized you might have meant the complete garage assembly not living area couch.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
DMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker View Post
Not to be too critical but when I had my 300MP very early on I removed the U-couch in it's entirety and put in 2 swivel rocker recliners. I think that couch thing is one of the most uncomfortable things I ever sat on in an RV. Never tried using as a bed but the instructions would have discouraged me from that. I stored the thing until I sold it and put it back in. Obviously you have that ability also so I recommend keeping and if/when you sell trade, reinstall. Most people will want stock setups.

Edit just realized you might have meant the complete garage assembly not living area couch.
Actually I mean all furniture, original couch and u shaped dinet in garage. With way better furniture options specially when full timing and the age of this camper I doubt it will affect resale.