Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2019, 09:47 AM   #1
gwynnfan05

Where to buy sofa RV mattress?

Hi group, does anyone know who I can contact to purchase an inflatable sofa mattress for my 2011 3615RE fifth wheel. Kids seem to pop them every rv we buy. Best info I could find was flair industries and model number appears to be 0210. Thank you very much.
gwynnfan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:56 AM   #2
Roscommon48

this is old but might help. http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ess-85805.html

lots of other forums asking the same question. Just google it.

and of course you can always sleep on the air matress and give the kids the bedroom....
Roscommon48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #3
bobbecky

We have the Flair sofa, and early on, while still in the warranty period, the mattress didn't leak but did come apart internally, had a huge bulge in the middle of the mattress. Our dealer ordered a new mattress and when it came in, I picked it up, brought it to the rig and put it in the storage pouch of the sofa. The first time we went to use it, found it to be a queen size, instead of full size. Gave it to a relative to use in their basement, and contacted Flair. The lady said they were back ordered but she sent an email when they were back in stock, which I then ordered. Since then, I had attempted to contact them about a different issue, but they are no longer in business. I think they were acquired by Lippert. Not sure if Lippert is supporting any of the old Flair products. You really should be able to go to a sporting goods store and get a quality air mattress that should work as well or better, but it might not have the built-in air pump.
bobbecky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 12:36 PM   #4
LHaven

Lippert has been eating everything, hasn't it? I needed some missing parts for an Atwood tongue jack; couldn't get them, because Lippert had eaten the product line.

Next step: Amazon eats Lippert. Just call me Madame Lazonga.

Tags
mattress