Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #1
jlarocca

Question TV Brackets

Hi friends, I have a 2013 Montana Mountaineer 346LBQ and recently someone broke in and stole the TV's and the brackets/arms for the front bedroom and living room televisions. I want to replace them with the exact same model but Keystone is being difficult. Does anyone here know the brand and model of mounts for those? The one in the front bedroom supports a 19" TV and it can be removed and mounted in the front storage compartment for outside viewing. The middle one if I remember right was a double articulated arm that would swing way out for viewing on the sofa but then would fold flat for the slide to come in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just realized I had already asked this question a few weeks ago so I apologize for the duplicate. Was just hoping someone with a similar setup could look and see if there is a brand or model number on their TV mounts so I can get these replaced.
jlarocca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:06 PM   #2
Jsdigger

scroll down to the bottom of the page on each link http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...tegory=&page=4
http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...tegory=&page=6

2015 keystone bullet 251rbs
2012 Toyota tundra 5.7 double cab 4x4
Jsdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 04:08 AM   #3
notanlines

I don't have good news for you. I followed your posts before, knowing we had the same brackets. I just took one of my TV's down and removed the bracket from the back of the TV itself. Nowhere on any piece of the bracket is there a name, number or mark of any kind. I have it back together, but being retired, I have squat else to do. If you would like me to send you a picture or two or three, just say so. My DW even looked through all our saved brochures and literature and we came up with zero.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:49 PM   #4
gman1966347

Sorry to hear man, that is terrible!! Give Mor-ryde a shot. I have bought a couple of t.v. mounts from them. Love them, they are specific for traveling, vibration etc. Good luck! http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/tv-mounts.html
gman1966347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:00 AM   #5
Campy

I would be more worried about replacing the TV's. I have found out (the hard way) that store bought TV's don't hold up to road travel. They fall apart in short order. In my old Coachman it came with a Jensen TV (POS) and we replaced it with a LG we bought at Wal-Mart. It was a way better TV but the case started cracking in just a year or so. My new Cougar came with a Legend TV and so far it's not too bad, picture wise and it has a hell of a mounting system built in the back of it!
Old 01-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #6
jlarocca

Thanks for all the responses. It looks like that Trekwood site has what I need. That's a good find! I had the model and serial numbers of the TV's that were in there and I'm going back with the same one's. There are definitely cheaper televisions out there but I figure they put the one's they did in there for a reason. I wouldn't mind having a higher Def TV in the living room though. The one that was in there is 720p.
jlarocca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #7
SmittysRV

I saw a thread going on this a while back as I wanted to add a TV to the front bedroom and needed another (TV side) mount as the wall part was already up in the front bedroom. I still have not ordered one but need to soon as we have a few trips coming up. Good luck

Here is what I need::: I need the flat part that mounts to the back of the TV and the cantilever part that connects to both the TV and the existing wall bracket...

This is the mount on the wall in my front bedroom, I need the other end that goes on the TV..

This is what I need, this is on the TV in the garage. I don't like having to move the TV from back to front and visa versa. I have another TV for the front bedroom but can't seem to find the compatable mount.

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps7fb09er8.png

Tow Vehicle: 2006 F550 studded and bullet proofed!
Toys: 2012 RZR XP4 900, Yamaha WR450, TTR230 and 2 TTR90s.
SmittysRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:30 AM   #8
notanlines

Smitty, this is from JSDigger's post a couple days ago. http://www.trekwood.com/products/154...sconnect-Black This is exactly what you are looking for. Ignore the price and just get what you need. They are probably holding a pistol on the other end. (How else can they charge that much for so little?)
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote