Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
RGene7001

Hello from steamy Florida!

We bought our Passport 2650BH exactly a year ago. After the first trip, which prompted upgrade of all sleeping surfaces with 4 inches of memory foam, replacement of all failed kitchen drawer slides and some more nit picking we became generally happy with our new home on the wheels; in June we took our first long distance trip (mostly enjoyable) and the Passport finally became our seasonal summer retreat in upstate NY. But its almost done. In a week the new school year starts... a few more fishing trips to the lake... a couple more campfires.... Friday morning will come, its imminent! The slide will be retracted, 2 funny Reese mirror extenders will be put on and summer will b e, for practical purpose, over
See you on I-95
You will recognize me immediately.
I doubt there is another such rig on the continent!

Gene.

'13 Passport 2650 BH- traded in
RGene7001 is offline   Reply With Quote