Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2021, 09:35 AM   #21
4Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestation12 View Post
4BUCK, I have 2 gateway controllers that I ordered directly from Dometic for my 2019 Alpine. I had heard of the issue of the heat not operating below 40 degrees or the a/c above 100 degrees. wanting to be proactive, I ordered the latest and greatest version directly from Dometic that was touted in this forum to be a fix for the problem. When I went to install them, I discovered the new gateways were the same part number that was already installed in my 2 units. I'd be happy to send you one to see if it will resolve the issue you are having. If ChuckS is correct, maybe this will work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. PM me if interested.
Thank you very much. I am not very handy with that kind of stuff, just ask my wife! Being that mine is a 2021 I would think mine would have the new one already? Maybe mine is bad? Not even sure how to look. If the new reset doesn't work maybe I will take you up on the nice offer.
4Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:38 AM   #22
4Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1 View Post
My rear ac does that but I found that if I just forget about it and leave for a couple hours it seems to be fine when I get back..maybe it’s just a delay that resets itself or catches up after a while
Mine would be at a 100 in there then. But yes I have had that happen also.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:32 AM   #23
4Buck

Well I tried the reset several times but no luck. I still don't know if there is a 12v disconnect on the gateway itself that I need to un plug? We did notice that the rear AC seems to cycle ok when the front one isn't running, when the front one kicks in the rear one will not start back up until I shut it off and restart it.

Called In Command and they are no help. They said it's not their issue? Said to call Keystone. I talked to my dealer and he said they haven't had any problems on the Alpines so they were no help right now.

When we leave I have no choice to run them both on high and when we got back about 8 hours later it was 83 outside and 84 inside in the back and 86 in the bedroom. We were in the sun with no shade but should do better then that.