Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
McFlyDMC12

Cougar 25BHSWE nose cap lights

[EDIT]: I believe the lights I am referring to are called "docking lights".

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are super proud owners of a new 2018 Cougar 25BHSWE. We've already gone for our first weekend camping in the trailer and we loved it, especially figuring out how (and if!) everything works.

Speaking about "how things work"... would anybody perhaps know how to turn on the two little forward-facing LED lamps on the nose cap that shine down onto the tongue jack? The tongue jack itself has a built in light that is turned on by a dedicated button on the jack's motor housing, but I can't seem to find a switch in the trailer that turns on the two lights built into the nose cap. And I've looked EVERYWHERE! The trailer's manual is of no help either.

Hopefully folks here can help me out, otherwise I'll probably have to call up the dealer.

Thanks folks!
McFlyDMC12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar, light, lights