Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2022, 05:15 AM   #1
Crystal17

Smile New Member to Forum

Good Morning!
I am glad to have found this forum which I find to be very informative.
My husband and I (empty nesters) purchased a 2015 Keystone 22RBPR travel trailer with a dining area slide-out in 2018. We live in NH and bought it used in excellent condition. We especially wanted an outdoor kitchen. Ours has an outdoor kitchen, indoor kitchen, queen size bed in bedroom with storage and 2 mirrored closet doors, with storage under the bed frame. There is lots of storage room in this travel trailer! As well as plenty of room inside to not feel cramped for the 2 of us in retirement. It is 22 feet long, has a full rear bath with sliding glass door shower, vanity, medicine cabinet, sink, toilet, with full storage above the toilet. We are extremely happy with our purchase. We tow it with a 2016 GMC 2500 HD Crew Cab truck.
We enjoy golf in the summer, and skiing in the winter. We have mostly taken camping trips in New England since we did not retire until 2020. We spent 2021 celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary on 5 different getaways of 5 nights each. We participated in golf leagues and needed to be home one day each week to play golf! We have 3 trips planned for this summer so far.
I can not say enough how important insuring your camping vehicle is not due to your own negligence, but to the negligence of others! While registering inside a campground office, our trailer was side swiped by someone doing much damage to one side of our trailer. We never found out who did it, as they had no video cameras and the vehicle left the scene! We were fortunate to have been referred to a trucking repair body shop who repaired our trailer like new.
I am looking forward to learning more useful information by being a member!
Thanks!
Crystal17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 06:12 AM   #2
dutchmensport

Welcome to these forums and hope all your future adventures are happy and successful. Happy Camping!
Old 04-10-2022, 12:12 PM   #3
Gary R.

Hi there Crystal, welcome to you and DH to the forums!

Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad it was repaired well.

Enjoy your times out and take care!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:41 AM   #4
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
travelin texans

Welcome aboard!
Sorry for your, as our friend calls them, memorable misadventures!
Just FYI, your overall length is 25 1/2' not 22'. I'm sure there's some place on it the measures 22' & someone knows what all the initials mean, but it's not always clear where or what.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags