Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
rschad

Prince Albert National Park

I would suggest that everyone consider Prince Albert National Park in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Here is the link to the Park's website: http://www.pc.gc.ca/pn-np/sk/princealbert/index.aspx

There is rustic/primitive camping across the park and by the townsite of Waskesiu two large campgrounds-Beaver Glenn-situated in the woods with primitive and electric hookup sites and washrooms and showers, closer to the townsite is Red Deer campground with full hookups and both open and shaded sites in view of the lake and an easy walk to shops and restaurants in Waskesiu.

If you plan on visiting in July or August you should use the online reservation system and book as soon as it is available usually in early April. Outside of those times you just show up and pick a site.

there is a world class golf course as well. A wonderful spot.

See my photo album for a shot of the campground with Elk sitting at my campsite.

For you Americans, just head to North Dakota or Montana and drive north through Saskatchewan for 8 hours to arrive at the park.

Enjoy and see you at Waskesiu.
rschad is offline   Reply With Quote