Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
bhratt

Still more mods

Went off to the local CW, as a cabinet door I ordered had come in.. Gee and wouldn't you know it.... bought more stuff First off the door. This door along with the hinges was to match the door over the microwave on my 26SAB. This door was going to replace the panel under the oven, as this is where the water pump lives and it would make it a lot easier and longer lasting to have a door there than a screwed in panel.. Plus some useable storeage space. As it was the door was some what larger than anything on my rig, but it turned out to be a better fit, So panel is gone and door in its place.
Found a double switch panel..mmmm where could this go well since DW can not reach the fan switch in the bathroom lets replace the single switch with this double, one for the light the other for the fan
Even DW bought a mod.. although I had to put it together. It is one of those cutting boards that have the feet that have a grove in them to fit on the range burner grill.
Also found a metal basket that hangs on the wall with 5 key hooks under it. Thats now on the wall to the left of the outside door
Also install an insect guard on the furnace outside vent, to keep the &**&%$** propane loving buggers out
Done with the mods? NO!! but I would like some input on one mod,,, 12v Reading lights 1. Built in on/off switch 2. Dark color Black, dark brown, ect 3.
LED or able to be converted to LED.( Yeah future mod... LED replacement in and out) 4 Able to swivel 5. Cheap.. I will need six