Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 03-10-2019, 09:39 AM   #1
merbnz

JWM90A Bluetooth Inop

I've got a 3 month old 2018 Fuzion 424. The JWM90A stereo system is not sending a Bluetooth signal so is unable to pair with any device. I've tried my my Galaxy SO+, an iPhone and an iPad, all with no success.

As was recommended in another thread, I tried disconnecting from the 50Amp service, switching the battery disconnect and waiting about 15 minutes before powering everything back up... No luck. I removed the unit, disconnected all cables, power and even removed the 20amp fuse. Waited about 15 minutes before reconnecting everything... No luck again.

It seems to me that the unit may be defective.

Any thoughts?
merbnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:01 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Have you tried the "system reset button" located in the little hole in the lower left corner of the faceplate? A toothpick in the hole, press, count to 10, remove the toothpick and see what happens....

Also, there is a "5 item Bluetooth capacity". Is it possible that you've connected something (or someone else has connected something) that is occupying all the spaces? If so, and if the "Bluetooth lock" is on, then the Jensen won't accept any more connections from other devices....

If the system reset doesn't clear the problem, try the Bluetooth lock. Turn it off, manually delete each of the stored devices and then try to connect your device.

Might not work, but worth a try.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
merbnz

Thanks for the tip @JRTJH,

The system reset did nothing. I tried with the reset button and also in the system settings menu. There are no devices paired with the unit so unfortunately still no luck.

Robert
merbnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:41 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

ASA Electronics Technical Support: 877-845-8750

They might know the "secret" ??????

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote