Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2018, 07:06 AM   #1
Wizpop

Docking station winterizing blues...

So for the first time in 30 years of rv-ing with multiple trailers, I didn’t blow out my system when winterizing, I just used the pump to fill with anti-freeze. Lesson learned... freezing broke two of the fittings at the back of my cougar xlite 30rli “docking station”. I’ve pulled off the station, replaced the two bad connectors, but... I didn’t mark them before I took it all apart, and I have questions... no where can I find a simple schematic... I now *think* that the left outflow from the “city water/fill tank” valve goes to the tank, and the right outflow goes to the system itself. Can anyone confirm that? Also, does it matter which cable goes where at the back of the two tv cable type inputs of the station? And while I’m asking... there are two drains near the tank drains, one blue, one red. I assume they drain hot and cold lines. The question is... would the red drain the heater tank as well... getting the anode rod in and out of the heater is a bit of a pain!

Thanks for any help than can be offered.

Don
Wizpop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
docking station, winter, winterizing