Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2014, 06:13 AM   #41
TandE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireballxl5 View Post
Greetings, Full-Timer! Great thread...lots of neat ideas. Currently have the bottom off my 07 Laredo 29RL 5'er...had to fix the tank sensors since the factory saw fit to allow the slide rack/pinion run over and cut the ribbon cable. While under, I was thinking about the cheap insulating job they did and what to do different.

To the point: the photos hosted by imageshack aren't showing up. Is the server down or did you pull them down? Sure would like to see them. A picture is worth a thousand words (though you and the others have done a good job discrediting that.) Happy journeys!
I'm not on my computer but on the tapatalk app on my phone all the pictures show up just fine for me. Not sure what problem would cause you not to see them.

Travis
TandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:03 PM   #42
fireballxl5

TandE: Thanks for the reply. I think you must be referring to more recent photos. I'm referring to the Imageshack hosted photos earlier in the thread that don't show up.

I've attached a screenprint of Fulltimer's entry and link, then posted the result, which is Imageshack saying its been deleted ...same as most of the others they host. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd sure like to hear it. But for my money...the pics aren't there anymore.

Happy journeys!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fulltimers Link to deleted photo.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	6286   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deleted imageshack pic.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	6287  
fireballxl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 01:07 PM   #43
TandE

When I click on the image shack link it says deleted but on the tapatalk app they show up on the post. Don't know why but it is weird. Here's a screen shot of that post from my phone right now. Maybe full timer will respond soon to it.

Travis
TandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #44
fireballxl5

Thanks TandE...I'll have to look into the tapatalk app. Looks like that might be the way to go. Happy Journeys!
fireballxl5 is offline   Reply With Quote