Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
fern

2014 Bullet 272bhs first year comments

We have completed the first year with our 2014 Bullet 272bhs and here are just a few comments.

DISLIKES
- The mattress is the worst ever; we will have to look at alternatives for next year. It is sad that all manufacturers put junk into new units.
The flatware drawer is in the lower part of a cabinet which makes it difficult to use.
No outlet under the table, or anywhere in the pullout.
TV remote is not user friendly; difficult to use and understand.
The upright angle of the ladder makes it hard to use.
No wall space to hang a towel rack in the bathroom.
No wall space for a toilet paper holder; we bought a free standing TP holder.
Laundry chute is useless.
The thermostat is hard to operate and read; it does not light up and is almost impossible to read at night.
I am working on how to eliminate back/forth sway when we set up our TT. Will look into the X-Chock system to see if this may help.

Outside passthru has good size which allows you to store large objects.
Large depth pullout is excellent; we were able to set up our grandkid’s Pack and Play and still had room to walk around it.
Two outside entry doors are a plus, but the rear door is narrower.
Electric awning is very convenient, but the pitch (too allow rain water to go to one side) does not stay adjusted. It loosens up and returns to horizontal after a few hours. Also, I am leery on how much wind it will take when down.
Easy to pull; I have a 2012 Ram 1500 with 5.7 Hemi. Normally get 9-10 mpg; once got 11.2 mpg but I had a 30 mph tail wind.
The 300 lb weight limit on each bunk is nice; some manufacturers only rate their bunks for 150-200 lbs.
Fridge takes a little longer to cool on initial startup; our dealer said the gas setting will cool faster than AC current.
Jealousy windows are great.
Large pantry but we had to add brackets and additional shelves at our expense.
Alcoves in bunk areas are a plus.
This trailer is higher which handles going in and out of driveways without hanging up. I also use a drill to lower and raise the stabilizers.

If I think of anything else I’d add to a future post. Would appreciate any comments from other Bullet owners.
fern is offline   Reply With Quote