Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-22-2022, 05:28 PM   #1
Racyjudd

Angry Please help me so many questions

I purchased a KEYSTONE 2006 zeppelin 291, very stupid I should have done a lot more research. I knew it have ceiling damage and ready to fix. Oh I opened a huge can of worms. I’m 6 months into the COMPLETE RESTORATION. I’m not going to get into everything I’ve done.
My problem is this there is no schematics, so I don’t know how things hook back up like the hose connection to the water tank. It wasn’t hooked up when I got it so I have no clue where it goes now it’s just a short hoses six out the side of the travel trailer. I can’t figure out if the water pump is bad or good cause I can’t even find it, I am very frustrated with the refrigerator and water heater. There’s just so many things that the “owners manual does not cover. They don’t tell you how to do anything, and I can’t find anything online either that goes to my particular Zeppelin 291. Are breakers made only for RVs or can you use the same breaker you use in the home? I looked at the breaker number, searched internet . I can’t find any breakers with the same numbers that are on the breakers in the box they’re Square D, even the website for Square D doesn’t have them I’m so confused
, I don’t know why the heater doesn’t blow hot air, even though it has gas going to it and I hear it ignite. Just very frustrated. Wish someone could help me.
Racyjudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 06:28 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

Let’s see if we can get to on the road to successful ownership. There are no schematics available to anyone even the dealership and is techs. We have to use meters and test lights.

You can remove a breaker and take it with you to the local big box store and simply match it up. They are not RV specific.

If the furnace is lighting then the blower motor is working, can you locate it, take off the return and look for the “box” (plenum). Look for flexible hoses not hooked up, and if they are it’s time to look under the trailer for missing or ducting with holes.

Maybe start a different thread for the fridge and water heater, that way members can reply to one issue at a time.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote