Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2022, 08:23 PM   #1
Montana Mimi

Refrigerator turns off

2017 Montana 3820 FK.the fridge is a Norcold 2118 SS. When I turn my roof fan on high it turns my refrigerator off. If I turn it on low it fine. I've checked the battery grounds.it seems like a ground issue.also sometimes when we turn the radio on it will turn the TV on.the radio is a iRV technologies brand.that came factory with it.I don't know if it is related to the fridge. I apologize for the lack of information before ��
Montana Mimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 05:36 AM   #2
German Shepherd Guy

OK Mimi, I now think you are pulling our collective leg

Please see the reply to "radio".

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 06:01 AM   #3
flybouy
Site Team

I saw this post last night but refrained from replying. Here's a few suggestions when seeking help...give ALL the information that you can. What you may consider meaningless may hold the key to your issue. Listing this initially will prevent the multitude of back & forth Q & A to get at that information.

1. Full make, model and year of the trailer. That means the full model name and numbers/letters as well.
2. If the question is towing related than also add the same info on the tow vehicle, often noted as "TV," a television is abbreviated as "tv".
3. Give a complete description of the equipment in question, i.e. "My Suburban #xyz water heater ..."
4. Give a description of ALL equipment and HOW it's being used, i.e. "When I use the TV remote to turn on the (brand/model)TV the radio also comes on".
5. Tell us the power situation, i.e. "We are on our 5 th day of dry camping using batteries only, no generator or solar, with one 12 v marine starting battery that's 6 years old. " or "I'm in a campground plugged into a 50 amp pedestal and all the 120v accessories like the TV, air conditioners, microwave, are working properly.

I hope this small example helps you get the help that you are seeking.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote