Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
mustang94

2012 31rks

Was just wondering if any one out there has this model yet? Would like to know how you like it and what problems you are having with it if any....
mustang94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
jeremy47

2012 31rks

I have just purchased my first camper and it is the 31RKS. We have only took it out once so far and it was so cold we was unable to get out of the camper but it performed great. I have yet to find any flaws that I would change. The only thing that I am currently doing is adding a real door to the bedroom. It comes with the accordion door which provided NO privacy so I am adding a sliding door that will bypass the existing bathroom sliding door.
jeremy47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
gweaver

just purchased

My wife and I just purchased one but have not yet taken delivery
gweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Devilishgrin11

31rks

Picked ours up sat towing with a 2007 f150 lariat tows like a popup love the layout going to Va this week will keep you posted

Back from va towed great only issue door hitting awning when opening back at dealer having fabric replaced
Devilishgrin11 is offline   Reply With Quote