Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Pete and Jeanne

Thumbs up Hello Dolly!!!

I have found one thread for dollies but they seem to be aimed at 5'ers. That being said I thought I'd ask all if anyone else has used a dolly. The subdivision I live in uses the term "street" loosley. The streets here are paved 'lanes'...rustic...but narrow. Now I'm just parking a 23ft TT but up a regular grade drive. After asking the neighbors to clear parked vehicles the fun would begin.
Don't get me wrong..it's doable..but phew!..Hense..Ta-Da..the Parkit 360..The gizmo I ordered from Parkit had the brake and wide tire upgrade (that's probably "tyre" cause they're made in Canada). Folks, it works.. I'm not a spokesperson for the company but what a load off the TV. They make three size models. The "L" mod will move up to 9800 lbs. They're not made for hills(safety) but normal driveways are a breeze. To check them out..Parkit360.com will get you there. Any other dolly movers and shakers out there let me know what you think...Good Luck and Travel Well.... Pete
Pete and Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote