Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
MConnelly

Introduce myself

Hello to all. I have been a lurker for some time now and would like to begin to participate from time to time.

In June of 2011 I bought a 2009 Fuzion 403. Have had several opportunities to use the rig and am currently on the road for several months.

My wife Margie and I are working hard at becoming "Half Timers" as she owns and operates the family business which is seasonal. 2012 is the first time our schedules matched allowing much more travel time.
Me, I am basically retired working very part time, (seasonally and part time) for my wife's company.

I am one of those guys that is always fixing something. No claims to greatness, but I seem to be able to fix about anything that doesn't have the word "digital" attached.

Our "403" is a on going project.
Once the formalities of our introduction are done I will post a somewhat long recount of the repairs and up-grades we have done to the rig we have named "Sleeps Two".

Marc
MConnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Marc,

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you've decided to at least "part time" "full time" for a while. Enjoy your time RVing and as for being able to fix anything that doesn't have "Digital" in the name, puts you in the "near retired" category for sure. It seems that all us "age challenged" folk need grandkids to help with the "digital repairs"

Again, welcome and we look forward to hearing from you in future posts.

John

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
azlee56

Welcome and since you are a fixer type of person, we can bug you on your knowledge of many things. Where have you been traveling to?
Old 11-27-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
SAABDOCTOR

HUM another lurker comes clean!!! to the forum. half a full timer dang you lucky guy! looking forward to reading your posts enjoy the adventures.
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
Brantlaker

Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad there is another person from the North country as you can tell by my name where I live.If you need help leave a message for me.

Gary

2012 Cougar 318SAB
2015 F350 SWD 4X4 3.55 Rear
Brantlaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
AustinClarke

I am following the forum for two months and now recently joined the forum because it seems me interesting * informative.
AustinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:35 PM   #7
Festus2
Site Team

Glad to have you with us and that you find our forum helpful. Feel free to join in and take part in the discussions. to the group.