Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Jim Bellamy

Electric Jack Mounting

I have a 2003 299RLS Sprinter, and would like to buy a Barker Jack. I'm not sure what the hole size is. I store my trailer out of town and am not able to take the old manual jack off to measure. Need the mounting hole size. It should be
2 1/4, don't want to buy the jack and find the hole is 2 inches. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Jim Bellamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Mighty Ming

I recently installed a Barker 3500 24 inch stroke on my 2006 Sprinter 299rls. The mounting hole was 2 1/4. Not sure if this helps but I would say based on the size/length of your rig it should be a 2 1/4 inch hole. I have all my manuals and nowhere did it tell me the size of the hole. I had to remove the old one and measure. Thought about calling Keystone directly to ask but it only takes minutes to R & R the jack. In your case I would call Keystone. I also ordered my jack directly from Barker and saved just over 50 bucks and that included paying 20 bucks for shipping. Others had free shipping but were still more expensive. Do a search for my post "Tongue Jack Saved $$$" sorry could copy it. Hope this helped you some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go Padres!!
Mighty Ming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Bushman512000

Jacked

Remember the old saying do not get jacked around I had a 26'trailer years ago it was 2-1/4 also...Bushman...5er now Happy New Year!
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
Jim Bellamy

Thanks. Going ahead with the 2 1/4 Jack.
Jim Bellamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
Scotccrn

I called Keystone for the same information about 6 months ago. They transferred me to the trailer frame maker. Spoke to a gentleman that had to go out to the warehouse to measure and the conclusion was 2 1/4" for a passport 195RB.
Scotccrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #6
JimmyK

Jim, was the 2 1/4 size correct? I'm thinking about ordering one for my 2300bh. It's looking like the 2 1/4 is standard on Keystones based on these posts.
JimmyK is offline   Reply With Quote