Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > COVID-19 Discussion Zone
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 07:00 AM   #1
Lindyn

China Virus!

We canceled our summer trip West due to some States requiring, (forcing the mask). I do not wear a Mask, I will not wear a mask. I researched the mast, there is NO scientific evidence the mask prevents the China Virus.

I have had the China Virus, I seriously believe I would have died if I had not gotten Hydroxy, the same stuff we Vietnam veterans took to prevent malaria. I refuse to go to a hospital, I seen the doctor I got a Z-pack and a steroid shot. I was sent home with home oxygen, on the second day, a friend sent me Hydroxy. After two doses I was off home oxygen. There is NO doubt Hydroxy saved my life.

I did in fact go and get the vaccine, that was a mistake, I really thought the vaccine had given me the China Virus. I will not get a booster shot.

This is factual, not just an opinion.

Happy trails.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:39 AM   #2
wiredgeorge

There is a lot of positive regarding the mask thing. My wife told me I look better when I wear the mask although not sure about its ability to stop a virus. Lots of people wear masks to look better. A mask is very popular in the middle east for that reason.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
Old 12-01-2021, 07:52 AM   #3
Canonman

Lindyn
Your post is extremely political "China Virus" and biased and has no relevance to discussions regarding the RV lifestyle. and should be removed for those reasons.
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:04 AM   #4
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyn View Post
We canceled our summer trip West due to some States requiring, (forcing the mask). I do not wear a Mask, I will not wear a mask. I researched the mast, there is NO scientific evidence the mask prevents the China Virus.

I have had the China Virus, I seriously believe I would have died if I had not gotten Hydroxy, the same stuff we Vietnam veterans took to prevent malaria. I refuse to go to a hospital, I seen the doctor I got a Z-pack and a steroid shot. I was sent home with home oxygen, on the second day, a friend sent me Hydroxy. After two doses I was off home oxygen. There is NO doubt Hydroxy saved my life.

I did in fact go and get the vaccine, that was a mistake, I really thought the vaccine had given me the China Virus. I will not get a booster shot.

This is factual, not just an opinion.

Happy trails.
Factual from your personal experiences.
If you WON'T wear a mask you can not fly commercially, you can not enter any government buildings, doctors offices or hospitals.
No! The mask may not prevent you from getting Covid, but it prevents YOU from coughing/sneezing/spewing it on everyone else, which is the point of wearing a mask.
I absolutely hate wearing a mask, didn't know I was clostrophobic til wearing a mask about an hour, & unless it's mandatory, such as the places I mentioned, I won't wear one either. To my knowledge the only state that is/was absolutely anal about wearing a mask was California & I have no desire & can't afford to go there anyway.
Not trying to start a heated debate about Covid, the poor way it was/is being handled or all the different strains of that we will have from now on. Nor that from now on there will be places that a mask will be required to enter, possibly vaccinated, that's just the way it's going to be.
Every year from now on we are going to have an increase in Covid cases until they stop counting any/all flu like symptoms & any/all respiratory issues as Covid & stop paying those places to call it Covid. Unfortunately people have & will die that's a fact of life happens everyday, even long before Covid.
I think this thread will be "closed" by the moderators fairly quickly!
This subject seems to always get way off in the weeds with very strong opinions on both sides.
If you chose not to travel then that's your chose, but I tired of hiding out doing nothing! We've both been vaccinated & boosted with cards to prove it, your chose whether to be or not, so I intend to go & do as I did before all this crap started, if I must wear a mask for a bit I will, if not I'm not putting one on.
God luck & safe travels!
Replacement undetermined
Old 12-01-2021, 08:09 AM   #5
rjrelander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonman View Post
Lindyn
Your post is extremely political "China Virus" and biased and has no relevance to discussions regarding the RV lifestyle. and should be removed for those reasons.
Yeah. This one pretty much violates every point in the README post for this section.
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=41698

Randi & Shirley
2016 Ford F-350 SRW CCSB 6.7L 4WD
2022 Forest River Vibe 26RK
Old 12-01-2021, 09:03 AM   #6
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrelander View Post
Yeah. This one pretty much violates every point in the README post for this section.
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=41698

This thread is not about RVing or how evolving "covid" rules affect it. In keeping with our political guidelines and rules, in addition to the "read me" statement referenced above, this thread is closed.
Closed Thread