Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2016, 02:56 PM   #1
Joe2650BH

2015 Passport 2650BH slide opperation

I noticed that the slide on my 2650 drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension. The table is visibly pitched down towards the outside. The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off. Is this normal to aid in water runoff? I read how to adjust the slide but it doesn't mention this. The slide is operated with cables. Am I extending the slide too far?
Thank you!!
Joe
Joe2650BH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 06:44 AM   #2
86GT2r

My 2012 2650BH slide does appear to "lower" some as it approaches all the way out. I have not measured the amount of drop & have not had any issues with it. Whether yours is lowering more, hard to say. Have you asked your dealers service department about this?
---------------------
86GT2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:24 AM   #3
B&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2650BH View Post
I noticed that the slide on my 2650 drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension. The table is visibly pitched down towards the outside. The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off. Is this normal to aid in water runoff? I read how to adjust the slide but it doesn't mention this. The slide is operated with cables. Am I extending the slide too far?
Thank you!!
Joe
"drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension" --> yes same here

"The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off." --> Then you are apparently not getting a good seal, our trim is flush on the inside.
2003 R-Vision Traillite
B&T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:57 AM   #4
Joe2650BH

Thanks for the replies! I will have to call the service department to make sure.
Joe2650BH is offline   Reply With Quote