Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
summerhummer

I miss cable TV at the park !

I live in the state of Georgia and I wish more parks (state,COE, you name it) had cable. I know many will not agree with this but it is just my opinion.

I really want to go camping tomorrow but all the parks I want to go to lack cable. I know camping is to get away but in the night I like to watch a little TV after the last log has been burned. fuzzy ABC, CBS, & NBC just don't cut it. Whats the use of a 40 inch TV with 3 blurry channels? I am a channel surfer... when I camp . I Don't have much time to watch it at home....

Secondly I have 2 kids under 7 and cable works well for them in the morning when mom and dad wanna sleep in till 9:30AM. Yes the TV is the baby sitter. I know it sounds crazy but I get up at 5:30 M-f so on Sat I like to catch up on Zzzzs.... Cable allows the kids to get up and entertain themselves for a while and lets me sleep. Anyway this is just my rant I guess i need to invest in a hopper or similar portable sat system so I can bring my own cable to the park... Carry on
summerhummer is offline   Reply With Quote