Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
Fuzz

Smile TV swivel bracke upgrade for Sprinter

Hi all; My 2011 Sprinter 277 RLS came with a 26 inch tv on a nice swivel bracket mounted to the wall. The same model in 2012 has a 32 inch tv mounted on a larger bracket of the same design which I prefer over many others I have seen. I upgraded my tv to 32 inches which has a 200mm by 200mm hole pattern. The smaller tv has a 100 mm by 100 mm hole pattern. The wall mount plate for the 32 inch tv is 7 inches across by 13 inches down. It is 7 inches across by 7 inches down for the smaller tv.
I would like to order the correct bracket from Keystone. My local dealer emailed them the VIN of the 2012 Sprinter from which I took these measurements to obtain a part number for the bracket. We were surprised that Keystone replied that they did not know what bracket is associated with that VIN. Just what kind of records do they keep over there?
My dealer emailed them again yesterday with the measurements of the bracket this time- again hoping to find out the part number. The dealer printed out for me a List of 6 brackets from Keystone with pictures of the brackets. Unfortunately the item description are of little or no use and the pictures all look much the same. My best guess is that the part number for the larger bracket I need is 326343. Maybe not, as they call it a Swing Arm with small backet plate???
I would appreciate any info regarding the above from someone with knowledge perhaps having upgraded their tv size like I am trying to do.
Thanks,
Fuzz
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote