Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
sourdough
Site Team

2017 Ram 3500 HP/Torque ratings

I guess I'll just throw this out to see if anyone has any idea.

I'm looking at getting a new 1 ton diesel and a Ram 3500 is one of the options. When I try to pull one up at a dealer, or spec it, I keep getting some trucks with the 6.7 that show 350hp/660 torque or 370hp/800 torque. I called the sales guy and he had no idea why. I sent an email to Ram but they haven't responded. I'm not going to spend 9k to get 660 torque from a Ram so that will be a show stopper right off the bat. I asked the sales guy if trim levels had anything to do with it but he pulled two Laramies up the power ratings for each was different.

Any ideas? I've also submitted the question to the Cummins Diesel forum so I'm hoping I can figure it out.....since the dealership apparently has no idea
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote