Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 10-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
Ruffus

Wink Scared Straight

Funny Story: While traveling from Florida to the Mid-West (land of Oz) the flush valve on our Dometic 310 toilet began to drip which caused a mess in the bathroom. After a week of phone calls to mid-western trailer supply house's (because theres no Keystone dealers) I finally located the valve I needed in California but they couldn't tell me when it would ship. I finally got a hold of and RV dealer in St.George Kansas (Flint Hills RV) 80 miles to my South who ordered me a valve with a one day ship time to him. I drove 80 miles down and 80 miles back and when I got home, the valve in my trailer which has been leaking for over a week decided to stop leaking, go figure. I guess it got scared straight or I scared the drips right out of it but who cares, it stopped leaking. At least now I'm ready for it if it decides to start leaking again. If you find yourself in the prairies of Kansas and you need parts in a hurry, Stop by the little RV dealer just outside Manhattan in St. George Kansas and see John Thompson at the Flint Hills RV dealer. Nice people and trusting folks, they didn't even want a deposit to order my parts.
Happy trails
Jim B.
Curt Q24 hitch for in bed puck system
Fulltimng.
Ruffus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #2
Seann
Permanent User Ban

Mine had an intermittent leak... dealer could not find it... so I made them replace the toilet.
Seann is offline   Reply With Quote