Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
chris199

Well Done Indian Valley RV Camping Center (IVRCC) and KEYSTONE!!!

Had the middle step on the Keystone Cougar 29 REV begin to sheer off. Bought the trailer in 2012...took delivery in May 2012. The 29REV was un upgrade from our Keystone Passport 199ML.

Had an issue earlier this year with the rod under the steps that you use to pull them out...push them in. Was just kind of tacked up with a weak spot weld. Had that fixed under warranty in April or May.

Expected to have pay for to have the step repaired or replaced since,I believe, we are out of warranty now. Was pleased to hear IVRCC ran it by Keystone and they agreed to handle as a warranty item.

Well done IVRCC and KEYSTONE!! The DW and I so far love to the trailer. This type of support goes a long way to build customer loyalty!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2015 Keystone Montana 3791RD Legacy Edition, MorRyde 4000, Dual pane windows, Goodyear G rated tires.

2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD, Duramax, SLE, SRW, Crew, Hensley Trailer Saver hitch, Blue Ox BedSaver.
chris199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
suza

Always nice to hear good stories for sharing.
Bridge, OR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2014 Cougar 279RKS
2013 F-350 Super Duty Powerstroke 4WD LB CC

https://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/...ps78607eca.jpg
suza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:24 AM   #3
kipper

That's good to hear , we purchased our trailer there in March and they seemed like good people to deal with , Kipper
kipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
chris199

IVRCC in Souderton PA treated us very well with our two TT purchases. We initially got back into camping and started small with a Passport 199ML. We then realized it would be great to have more room. We looked at all options...what they sold and what else Keystone sold....Outbacks Spinters etc.

We wanted a Cougar 32SAB with the new wardrobe slide. Turned out Keystone could not add the slide and keep it a 1/2 ton towable trilaer so back to the begining for us. We settled on a V-nose Cougar 29REV. Like everyone says here over and over...layout,layout, layout.....drives the selection. Well, IVRCC didnt carry that model. We wanted it and found one at Pete's. Sounded like this rarely happens but Keystone got involved and the unit we wanted was sold to/transferred to IVRCC and we got what we wanted from the dealer we wanted to deal with at a fair price.

Thr people there are so opposite of traditional "make the sale/pressure" rv sales people....it was a pleasure to deal with them. They treat you with respect, patience, answer any question, tolerate visit after visit, etc.

I recommend them for sales and service with absolutely no hesitation!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2015 Keystone Montana 3791RD Legacy Edition, MorRyde 4000, Dual pane windows, Goodyear G rated tires.

2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD, Duramax, SLE, SRW, Crew, Hensley Trailer Saver hitch, Blue Ox BedSaver.
chris199 is offline   Reply With Quote