Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #1
jeep63

Passport 200QS

Still on our quest for a solid used TT and we found a 2007 Passport 200qs that fits our parameters. We plan to see it later this week/weekend. Per the owner "Unit is like new, has been used less than 10 times. Bathroom and stove have NEVER been used" He is asking 12k/obo; I'm trying to spend no more than 10.

Any experience with the Passport 200qs model here?
jeep63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
bohntr18

I got one.

not sure where you live, but I no of two of these for sale if you need some info let me know. Otherwise to answer your question, I have one and really like the floorplan. It is me my wife, two kids and a lab. There is plenty of room for us and it has alot of upgrades standard that we like. Tows like a dream and we pull it with a nissan pathfinder or my dodge 1500. I use an equalizer wdh that really seems to help with the pathfinder.No real issues and is pretty solid.
bohntr18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
jeep63

Well... we looked at this TT in February and it is in great shape. It is owned by two ladies. They tow it with a 1500 Chevy truck and are including the WD/anti-sway setup with the TT. They were unwilling to budge off 12k, so we passed.

So, yesterday I'm cruising Craigslist and I see the listing again for the same TT now at $9,800. I guess they did not get any offers other than ours. We may go pick this up; my wife called with a new offer and we are waiting to hear back.

Thanks for the feedback on this model; we like the layout and it should work great with me, wife, son and 2 boxers.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #4
jeep63

We came to an agreement on price and are picking the TT up next week some time. This is my first TT, so I imagine I will have a ton of questions. It is winterized now and the first thing I need to learn is how to reverse this and prep it for our maiden voyage somewhere close by so I can learn the ropes and be close to home. Maybe Gettysburg.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Handysam

Congrats. Jeep, we're here to help. Happy Camping, Sam
Old 04-17-2011, 04:08 AM   #6
jeep63

Thx. I'm looking a generators now and compiling a list of items I need and then what I want. I'll compare this to what they already have with the camper. They are leaving everything as they are getting out of camping, so there is an assortment of chocks, levelers, chairs, etc... Hopefully I'll have a better idea come Monday when we go up to perform the final inspection and complete the transaction. They used the RV dealer for all work, winterize, de-winterize, recommended service, etc... The unit is really in great shape. They were just getting ready to take it back to the RV dealer when we called again because the dealer was going to buy it back from them.