Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
snowbank

2013 Avalanche 360 RB

I am looking at buying a 2013 Avalanche 360 RB just wondering if anyone has any feed back or has had any issues with this model.
Thanks
snowbank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
Stickers FL

I just got mine and spent a week camping in it. We loved it. No problems
Stickers FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
justlkn

I have the 341TG which is almost the same. I really want the 360RB and will be trading in for a 360RB as soon as the 2014's come out. I hate paying full price! I love the new scheme outside too.

2016 3500HD Silverado Duramax LTZ
2012 Keystone Avalanche 341TG (Sold)
justlkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:22 PM   #4
AzNative

Justlkn I am new to this and just saw your post. We are trying to decide between the 360 and the 341. We have seen a 360 but not a 341. We want to but can't find one to look at at this point. Why do you prefer the 360 over the 341? I am concerned about the lack of room in the 360 due to the island. I'm just wondering your thoughts on this. We can't decide between the two and would like some opinions on the pros and cons of these two 5th wheels.
AzNative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
justlkn

AzNative,

I think what I liked most about the 360RB was the rear bunk was setup a little nicer for full timing which is what we wanted to eventually do. When we were inside the 360RB I didn't feel as if the island was an issue and there is more storage in the kitchen. Remember the 360RB has a fifth slide that provides more room in the kitchen so the island doesn't seem so imposing. The only thing I didn't like about the 360RB was the booth dinette in the rear bunk. If we did buy it I was going to remove that.

Other than that they are almost identical. I can say we have towed our for about 7000 miles so far with only very very minor issues. I think which ever model you choose you wont go wrong.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
AzNative

Thank you. I agree that the rear bunk is set up nicer in the 360. We have no desire for an outside kitchen. We would take the sofa out and put in recliners in the living room area. I wish I could combine what I like about one and don't like about the other and make a 350!
Old 06-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #7
justlkn

That's funny because that is so true. Just so you know we have yet to use the outside kitchen. Alot of people have said they love it but I just haven't had the need with a grill outside and the stove inside. Also we never use the outside fridge too because it only runs on AC power. I am considering taking all that stuff out and making it some sort of storage.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
therink

While I don't have an Avalanche, I recently traded in my 2010 Sydney for the 340fbh bunkhouse Sydney with outside kitchen. If you spend a lot of time outside, the outside kitchen is awesome. If you boondock often the outside fridge is useless without shore power. We always stay at cgs with power so not an issue.
Good luck on your purchase
Steve

2015 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD, SRW, Duramax, CC, SB (payload 3700)

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...65/340FBH1.jpg
therink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #9
AzNative

Thanks for all the thoughts and help. We are retired for the most part and I don't see us using the outside kitchen much, if at all. If we had it I am sure we would try it, but I don't think it will become addictive. Any thoughts on removing the sofa and putting in recliners? I wonder if there is really enough room to do so in the living room area. Seems to me the sofa is too close to the TV and the sofa and dinning table need to be reversed. We are wanting to go full time. I am trying to figure out things for over the long haul.