Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
Happy Camper

Smile Way to go Keystone and Customers First RV

Hey all,

I should have added this post last year as that is when my issue occurred. My unit (Laredo 291TG) was out of warranty for at least 3 months when we noticed the tub bottom had several hairline cracks in it. Since the day we picked it up we felt the tub floor was soft and seemed to give a lot. The tub material was way too thin and not much support below. We called Keystone who advised us to contact a dealer which would work with them and they would review the issue and let us know. We took it to a close local Keystone dealer who we did not buy the unit from and they worked with Keystone to get us a new tub. (We wanted the Laredo and the nearest dealer who carried Laredo was 3 hours away) Thanks to Keystone and to Customers First RV in Southern Indiana for taking care of this. You can tell the new tub is much stronger and a lot thicker material than the original.
Happy Camper is offline   Reply With Quote