Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
gregrc75

Pete's RV, Burlington VT

I bought my Bullet Premier 28RLPR last summer from Pete's RV in Burlington VT, about 5 hours from my house. I purchased from this dealer because there were only 2 of these units in New England, and this dealer had the better price.

This dealer has been fantastic. They made purchasing from a long distance as easy as possible. They met me half way when returning the trailer for service so I would not have to drive the full distance. While doing the warranty work, they fixed and repainted a bumper I dented one evening while backing into a campsite, free of charge.

I have never dealt with a dealer (RV or auto) that has their level of customer service.

Greg
2022 Cougar 25RDS
2024 GMC Sierra 2500HD gas
Fairhaven, MA
gregrc75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
game warden

WOW now thats a dealer that wants to keep his customers happy and coming back!
game warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
Herap

I agree! That is a dealer that should be noted nationally on any list. Going half way to your home to pick up a trailer is more than admirable! .

Ray
Old 02-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Shelbs

I have to echo the sentiment! We bought our new Passport from Pete's a few weeks ago. Thankfully we have had no repair/warranty issues since the unit hasn't really left the driveway yet. But I can tell you that I have never been as happy with a buying experience as I was with the process with Pete's. It's just about the way they treat you... Very impressive! We are also a good distance from their location and had a 4.5 hour drive each direction. It was well worth it.

We Are The Shelby's
Steven
Faith
Sierra and Abby (Woof!!!)
2014 Montana High Country 343RL
2014 Ford F250
Shelbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
pjinthedacks

We have nothing but great things to say about Pete's R V. We called yesterday morning to inquire about the sale price on a Bullet Premier that we have been considering for some time and had concluded the transaction by 4 PM yesterday afternoon. They gave us the best price I could find anywhere. This is our second time buying from Petes and will not hesitate to recommend them to all of our family and friends!
pjinthedacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
gregrc75

I am glad to hear others have had a smiliar experience! I can feel confident that this isn't just a one time thing!

Greg
2022 Cougar 25RDS
2024 GMC Sierra 2500HD gas
Fairhaven, MA
gregrc75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
Zeb

Glad to hear it!

This is very reassuring! I am from Montreal, Canada and after over a year of research, we have just put a deposit for a Passport 2910BH from...you guessed it, PETE'S RV! I am very happy to hear the high praises. We will be visiting them this week-end for final arrangements. I will post when it's all said and done.
Poker (Lab/Golden mix)
TT Passport 2910BH
TV 2005 Dodge Durango V8 5.7 Hemi
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
curlyfungirl

I'm glad there is a good RV rep in my hometown!
Superlow Sportster
Heritage Softail Springer
2009-2012 VRI
curlyfungirl is offline   Reply With Quote