Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 01-30-2022, 08:37 AM   #21
Tracyb-oh

Evergreen RV Resort in Dundee Ohio near the Amish Area in Ohio has the best bath house I’ve ever experienced. In a large heated building that also has the indoor pool and spa, when you go into the bath room there are several individual bathrooms complete with shower,toilet, sink, bench and place to hang things. All with individual locking doors. Always very clean and well ventilated.
Tracyb-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 08:40 AM   #22
Tracyb-oh

I forgot, Riveredge RV Park in Pigeon Forge TN. Beautiful shower house with vaulted exposed beam ceilings with chandeliers and playing mountain music. Each bathroom has it’s own locking door. Lots of space, very clean.
Tracyb-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 10:13 AM   #23
mwalter

Cleanest Bathroom Showers

We worked as Hosts / Bathroom (BR) cleaners at the Lake Powhatan Campground in the Pisgah National Forest near Asheville NC and were told many times that our BR's we're the cleanest they ever used. The problem with the showers is you must keep pressing the button to keep water on. The other nice thing was that shower stalls are single and private although many times couples would go in.
mwalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 10:31 AM   #24
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalter View Post
We worked as Hosts / Bathroom (BR) cleaners at the Lake Powhatan Campground in the Pisgah National Forest near Asheville NC and were told many times that our BR's we're the cleanest they ever used. The problem with the showers is you must keep pressing the button to keep water on. The other nice thing was that shower stalls are single and private although many times couples would go in.
The showers at Knoebels Amusement Park CG are the same way. Many years ago DW and I were there with our 2 daughters. I saw the big push button in the shower and walked back to our site. I got two long wire ties and went back. Wrapped the wire ties behind the pipe so they would hold the button in to provide water but still able to slip it off to shut off the water. That was our last day there that spring. We returned in the fall and every stall had the same thing, I guess my idea caught on.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 05:26 PM   #25
Jerfay

Bathroom showers

When we traveled with a small-ish travel trailer and the cat, the shower was where the litter box rode. After encountering the pay showers in New England area, I came up with a solution: I had a small bucket to take to the shower room. Filled it with the hottest water I could from the sink, took it into the shower and used it to soap up, then inserted my quarter for a good rinse! Never ran out unless I was also washing my hair!
Now we have no cat 😔 and plenty of shower room!
Jerfay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 06:30 PM   #26
friz

I would go unbathed before using a public bath.
friz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 08:13 AM   #27
V2wings

V2wings

Shawnee Forest Campground in Vienna, ILL.
They have great bathrooms. You go into the bathroom dead bolt the door, just you in the room and you have shower, toilet, sink and and air conditioning. Also no windows in the bathroom. Very clean!
V2wings is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campground