Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-16-2018, 01:34 AM   #21
craiggemt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosillim View Post
Do you still have the 3 season door available? Thx.
It is still available.
craiggemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:40 AM   #22
Nosillim

Ok... do you have any other pics of the door? We have a 15' Cyclone and they never installed my 3 season door.... please let me know what you are asking for it... if easier PM me and we can exchange contact information.
Nosillim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:23 PM   #23
craiggemt

Quote:
Ok... do you have any other pics of the door? We have a 15' Cyclone and they never installed my 3 season door.... please let me know what you are asking for it... if easier PM me and we can exchange contact information.
More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...246#post285246

Currently working on a deal with another forum member so it is pending for now.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:50 PM   #24
Nosillim

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggemt View Post
More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...246#post285246

Currently working on a deal with another forum member so it is pending for now.
Ok.... please let me know... we are wanting to purchase one asap .. thx.

Ed
Old 05-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #25
craiggemt

Quote:
Ok.... please let me know... we are wanting to purchase one asap .. thx.

Ed

Mine are available again.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:11 PM   #26
Nosillim

great... do you have any other pictures of it you can post for me... do the double doors have release pins to open all the up so you can pull a quad or a golf cart into the rv? is the top of the door screen or also have the plastic window covers to keep rain and cooler weather out? sorry for the questions.

thx

ed
Old 05-30-2018, 03:39 PM   #27
whcarr

We had lippert doors added to or2017 fusion 371 at Pete's rv in Burlington by. We love them. Any competent TV shop can get them and install them. It was a 2 hour job. If the dealer says it cant be done find a real dealer.
whcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM   #28
craiggemt

Quote:
great... do you have any other pictures of it you can post for me... do the double doors have release pins to open all the up so you can pull a quad or a golf cart into the rv? is the top of the door screen or also have the plastic window covers to keep rain and cooler weather out? sorry for the questions.

thx

ed

More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=32881.

They open up less about 8-10" inches for the frame and header. My SXS fit in with plenty of room to spare. Tops have the plastic windows that slide down to open up tot he screens.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:24 PM   #29
Bearsgsxr

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggemt View Post
More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=32881.

They open up less about 8-10" inches for the frame and header. My SXS fit in with plenty of room to spare. Tops have the plastic windows that slide down to open up tot he screens.
Craiggemt
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the Lippert all season patio doors?
Bearsgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 07:02 PM   #30
JRTJH
Site Team

craiggemt hasn't logged into the forum since July 3, 2018. You might try a PM to him, if he has his "new PM alert" turned on, it may send him an email to his regular email account, otherwise, chances are pretty slim that you'll get a response.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 04:08 AM   #31
craiggemt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsgsxr View Post
Craiggemt
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the Lippert all season patio doors?

Yes I do. Responding to your PM now.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:27 AM   #32
Cstrader

New lippert all glass doors

For anyone considering the NEW three season doors that lippert has out, I highly recommend you get them...you won’t be disappointed. The new doors have full length glass that travels in the down position and raises when needed (the top half glass raises and lowers).

I ordered my camper from the factory just to include these doors (and the one on the lot had been abused by a lot of kids at the recent rv show...and didn’t have global connect in command like the one ordered came standard with). They were an $800 factory option. I had inquired about adding them to the one on the lot and I was told the dealer had to order /install them. The dealer told me it would be cheaper to order one with them installed from the factory because they were a pain and the labor cost was enough to make it worth just ordering one...that and the aftermath of the shows they had the unit at convinced me to just order one...it came in quick since they already had another one ordered that was about to hit the production line, so they just added the doors. Two weeks later, the new unit was on the lot.

I am really glad I got the doors. One trip into the season and I can say they are worth every penny and make the garage a much more enjoyable space in the rig.
Cstrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #33
Cstrader

[IMG][/IMG]

Ignore the stuff sitting around in the garage...was putting stuff away at the storage lot and snapped a quick pic of the doors. This is the doors with the glass in the down position.
Cstrader is offline   Reply With Quote