Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2011, 06:05 AM   #1
Stacie

Hope to be new Keystone Avalanche owners

Hi, New here from Wyoming. Have been looking to move up from our older Gulfstream Mako travel trailer to a new Keystone Avalanche 435TG. Still trying to work out a deal. I will never understand why it has to be so hard and time consuming. We have been at this for weeks. Anwyay, if anyone has any info on the Avalanche pro and con or hints on getting the very best deal without wasting another entire weekend I would appreciate it.
Stacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
cumminsdad08

don't know much about your trailer you are interested in, but, just tell them what you want and that is that. usually they will come close to what you want when they see you walking to the door, if not, then it wasn't ment to be. good luck, and hold your ground. trailers are marked up a ton, just keep that in the back of your head. welcome to the forum
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #3
Nick & Gia's Trailer

Hope to be

Stacie,

I also don't have an Avalanche, but as cumminsdad08 stated hold your ground. Wen spouse and I bought our TT in 10/10, I stated that it was a cash deal. Dealer went around in circles and didn't want to work with us. With check book in had wife says let's see what the dealer down the road has (10 miles away) and if he wants to sell a trailer. Funny thing, dealer met our price. Amazing how that happens. Stick to you guns. it will work out or find another dealer that's willing to work with you. Good luck
Reese 16k slider 5th wheel hitch
Nick & Gia's Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote