Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
McClure

Need Some Hot Water

First year as a full time camper and I am learning all kinds of new and good stuff but it would now be nice to have some hot water with winter kicking in finally.

I am living in a Keystone Laredo and while the owners manual has some nice info for beginners it does not provide any real troubleshooting help. I am looking for a troubleshooting guide so I can have hot water. Useful links would be appreciated or if someone has a check list made up, any help would be appreciated. Using me coffee pot and micro wave to make hot water is going to get old fast.
McClure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:07 AM   #2
Javi

You need propane and/or electricity, water and the water heater bypass in the right position.. Which one are you missing?
Old 11-14-2014, 09:35 AM   #3
GaryWT

Is it the your water heater has not been working or you just can't figure it out. Is there water in the tank? Do not turn on the electric without water first. If you are plugged in it should work on electric and if not it should work on gas but you need your battery as well. Please give more info so we can help more.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote