Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
jesse.m.jm

Has anyone changed their lower Happijac Bunk

Our current setup has a lower bunk that changes to couches, one facing the front of the garage, and one facing the rear door. Some of the newer toy haulers I have seen have a bed that changes to couches that face each other, that would allow you to walk through the garage. Has anyone changed them out before? If so, where did you pick up the newer style couch?

Thanks,
Jesse
jesse.m.jm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #2
crash

Sorry ours came with the 2 couches facing each other thats a table and dinnet setup or remove the table and walk in and out of the garage to the rear patio or it folds down into a over sized queen bed
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
canesfan

Ours came with the seats that face each other, I asked about getting a horseshoe couch to replace it with but then if you faced it to look out the back you'd have to climb over the back of the couch to get to it.

Anyway, my dealer said I can get one if I want one, they'd just ship it in the next toyhauler coming to them.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
BeaverRZR

You can order from the manufactuer for a pretty penny unless you can sweet talk your dealer into getting it for you and offering you a credit on your other one.
This company here, https://www.blazinbelltech.com/furniture.html sells after market for much cheaper. Not sure though if they will match up your fabric
Aslo, Im not sure if it is compatible with Happy Jack but they would be the ones to call and pick their brains. Just another option
Old 02-07-2014, 07:18 PM   #5
abneynormal

its my bed

I ditched the upper bunk. ditched the table made a permanent replacement for the table. used shelf brackets to hold the couch wraparound in place and shoved a full size mattress inside the wraparound. it sleeps just fine and is my full time bed. if you want to walk out back raise it. when you readjust the top switch stop you have 5'11" of head room minus the folding legs. yes I changed mine