Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
NWlambear

Installation of a "tv lift"?

I know I've seen some of the newer models of RV's have a "lift tv" that disappears into a cabinet when you do not to watch tv...or don't even want to see the tv out. Really like the idea too! We really don't watch much tv. I've found a cabinet builder in our area (upper northwest Washington) who I think may be able to alter one of our cabinets as well as build functional storage areas in our 5ver. He also works on recreational boats. Creative Space Custom Cabinets (promising name eh?) They don't have their own website. A lift for our living room tv is on my list.

http://www.manta.com/c/mms9x9d/creat...ustom-cabinet"

Thumbnail picture is what I have in mind for out 5ver. Wonder if he can build the cabinet that would go under dining area window with a lift up for our tv? Found the lift apparatus on The Hardware Hut. Cabinet requirements for the "Whisper-Ride" lift are 2-3/4" of depth behind the tv and measures less than 10" wide.
Attached Images

https://homesweethomerv.blogspot.com.
NWlambear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:10 PM   #2
Bob Vaughn

Wink TV lift

The cooper canyon we are looking at has one of those....The first thing my wife said was...."It blocks the window, you cannot see out, nor can breeze come in"
Bob Vaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
HigginsPod

TV

I agree....... will not have a TV that blocks view or breeze. I am one that likes both............ TV and the view
2010 Chevy HD Silverado
HigginsPod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
custom cabinets