Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
turbopilot51

Everest 345S

The wife and I are seriously considering a 2010 Everest 345S as our next rig. Can anyone give us any insights(good or bad) about this particular model? Thanks for help!
turbopilot51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Just4us

Hello Turbopilot,

My wife and I looked at the Everest last year before we purchased our Alpine 3500RE. We liked the floor plan of the Everest, not sure which specific Everest model it was, but it turned out to be the same as the Alpine 3500RE. The one major issue I had with the Everest is the very small carrying capacity. If I remember correctly it was around 1,500 lbs which does not include the weight of the fresh water in the tank. That cargo carrying weight capacity does not leave a lot of room for "extra stuff". My Alpine has a cargo carrying capacity of 3080 lbs which is more that enough for us with a nice safety factor. My understanding is the Everest is no longer manufactured and it was replaced by the Alpine. Just something to think about.

Overall we are happy with our Alpine 3500 RE and you might want to take a look at that model to see if it is right for you. It all depends on how you are going to use your 5th wheel. Let me know if you have any more questions. Good luck on your decision.

Tom