Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
matthewc45

Angry New keyston owner

I have just bought a 2010 springdale 303ssr. This is my 3rd camper to own. This was the camper that I thought was the right one for my family. We have been camping 4 times since we bought it three month ago. I have only had one camping trip with no problems and that was the first camping trip. Since then I have had to replace fuses have an inverter changed slide motor replace and now the fresh water line is flooding the inside of the camper. So on the last three trips no power, no water and slides not working right. I am going monday to have the water pump fix and then to onther dealer that dont sell keyston campers to trade it in.
matthewc45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
antiqfreq

Matthew,

Thank you for joining our forum.

We hope you joined for the 'enjoyment' of communicating with your fellow campers and sharing the camping experiences you have.

I hope your camper problems are resolved for you soon.

Jo/Moderator
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
rwm1313

Dont give up yet.

I own a springdale and I am an RV tech. Sounds like youve got a dealer problem not a camper problem. Did you have a dealer prep or a pdi done on your unit? Most of these problems you describe should have been found then or you wernt properly educated on your new unit by the dealer( the converter issue) I think if you hang in there mabey bring it to another keystone dealer for service you will find the springdale is a great unit. Most campers will have a problem or two but a good service dept. will help you through them.
rwm1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #4
matthewc45

The dealer that I bought my comper for is great. The problem is that there repaire shop is not ran by the same people. I have own three differnt brands of camper all new this is the first one that I have had problem with. I will not be bring it back to the repair shop were I bought it from because every time I have had to show they the problem befor they could fix any thing.
matthewc45 is offline   Reply With Quote