Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2021, 04:03 AM   #1
madweazl

Cougar 30RLS bed

We're looking for something of this size and layout and really like the 30RLS. The larger shower was a huge plus but then I just noticed it has an RV queen vs a standard. For current owners, is there enough room between the foot of the bed and the bathroom wall to fit a standard queen without impeding access to the opposite side of the bed too badly (we haven't checked one out in person yet)?

The 316RLS addressees this issue but it's few feet longer which may limit some of the places we'd like to go. It would also be nice to shed a few pounds since we're pulling with a 6.4L gasser.
madweazl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:45 AM   #2
Village Idiot

Picked up my 30RLS a couple weeks ago and I am very happy after 8 days of use. From the front wall to the rear wall of the bedroom is 93". I moved the mattress from my previous unit, which I had it made at Lebeda. I had it made either 76" or 77", so not a standard queen but bigger than an RV queen. At that length I have about 16" so I would say a standard queen would leave about 12".
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:01 AM   #3
madweazl

Thanks for the info Appreciate any future thoughts you have on the trailer.
madweazl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, cougar