Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
snowcap50

passport 245RB?

I'm looking at a passport 245RB. Any thoughts on the Quality, function or any plus or minus's on this trailer?, Dave
snowcap50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Flyguy

I think the Passport series is a lot for the money and light enough for most any 1/2 ton TV to pull, we've had ours for over two years and enjoy it. I have a lot of Passport related info on my homepage, you can access it by clicking on Flyguy in the upper left of this post and follow the menu options.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
placergoldman

We just got back from a 3 day trip to Lake Skinner here in So.Cal.I have had a 245rb for 2 years now,and have not had any problems at all..We have camped in the heat of summer and even in snow last thanksgiving at Lake Hemet..The new 245rb's are really nice..They have the floor heating and a wardrobe by the back door..I have a bench there..I think you would really enjoy the unit..
Good Luck
Tim
placergoldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
snowcap50

passport info

Thanks for all your comments. I really like the floor plan, clean design and all the storage for the size of trailer. Your input helped a lot, thanks, Dave
snowcap50 is offline   Reply With Quote