Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-20-2018, 07:16 AM   #21
KSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerkescircus View Post
I am sure all of this can be avoided if you keep the valve open when using the tank flush.
Ours says right on it leave the valve open.
Because leaving it open doesn't flush as much as you would think. If you fill it more stuff comes out. Get some clear elbows and see for yourself.
KSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:37 AM   #22
rjrelander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhbell View Post
A couple of years ago while flushing black tank on a Jayco Designer I got distracted by a Neighbor and over filled my black tank ...
Must have one heck of a neighbor!

Randi & Shirley
2016 Ford F-350 SRW CCSB 6.7L 4WD
2022 Forest River Vibe 26RK
rjrelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:33 PM   #23
JWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
Yup, all my tanks & sensors have worked from day one for 5 plus years...….they just have not worked properly!!!
LOL!!! What can I say, maybe your not holding your mouth right? Not being a wise guy here, all in fun. Just the luck of the draw I guess.
JWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:55 AM   #24
Skins44

mhbell, hope you are doing well. I just did the same damn thing last night. Pulled into my wifes grandads property, it was lightning and about ready to storm, kids running around blah blah. hooked the hose to the black tank flush instead of city!!!!! Continued to set-up and realized my roof drains were dumping water, black water! to compound, i tried to flush the toilet and it literally blew up in my face. I was able to dump my blackwater this morning, however there is a little bit, not much, that accumulated in my under belly. I dont know what to do next. Anyway i could call you? - Steve in Maryland

2017 Outback 276UBH
2010 F150 Lariat
Skins44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:28 AM   #25
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins44 View Post
mhbell, hope you are doing well. I just did the same damn thing last night. Pulled into my wifes grandads property, it was lightning and about ready to storm, kids running around blah blah. hooked the hose to the black tank flush instead of city!!!!! Continued to set-up and realized my roof drains were dumping water, black water! to compound, i tried to flush the toilet and it literally blew up in my face. I was able to dump my blackwater this morning, however there is a little bit, not much, that accumulated in my under belly. I dont know what to do next. Anyway i could call you? - Steve in Maryland
Steve, mhbell has not been on since February so you may have a better chance of contacting him with a PM that should generate an e-mail to him. JM2¢, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank