Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
MightyMike
Permanent User Ban

Fuzion owners

Wanted to let you guys know there is a real interesting thread over at RV.net in the toyhauler section. Guy has a 2010 398 TE II with some big time pin weight issue. Was wondering if Keystone was contacting any Fuzion owners, as they have stopped production and changed the axle location 20" rearward according to what the guy posted.
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:51 AM   #2
MadMav

That guy would be me. So far Keystone has been fantastic in how they are taking care of me and my new replacement 398. If anyone has any questions ask away and I will answer if I can.

Maverick
MadMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:04 AM   #3
mdavidson

i just bought a 2011 fuzion 398. what is the problem you are having and have they corrected the problem?
mdavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
MightyMike
Permanent User Ban

You may want to contact MadMav directly, or you can check out his post on rv.net- under toyhauler forums. Long story short-when they built these things originally they had the axles in the wrong place. If someone loads the trailer up to it's full specs, it becomes unstable while towing because it doesn't have enough pin weight. Keystone halted production on the line and re-engineered the axle location. As far as the ones that were built, they say they will fix anyones who have an issue. Now, they know they are built wrong, but they're only going to fix the ones who complain. Way to step up and stand behind your product! So if a current owner who doesn't have a problem because they never load it like it says it can be, sells it to a guy who loads it like it is advertised, guess what? Can't wait to hear the defense for this fiasco.
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
gen tech

2019 fuzion 357 rear heat duct in garage

How hard of air blows out the heat duct in the garage? Mine is barely a breath!!! You have to have your hand right on it and can barely tell any heat is coming out. Just took it in to have it looked at and they said everything looks normal. It is not crushed and it is installed properly. It is tee in to the heat register by the back door and that one blows good. I can’t go look at another right now unfortunately. Any help would be great.
gen tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:33 AM   #6
AbHDToyHauler

Mine is a 2013 and barely keeps chill off in garage. by the time the heat gets that far there's not much left. I personally am putting in a diesel heater into the garage because when bikes are out we use it like a family room. Also adding a pulldown large tv so we can watch movies/tv back there. PS. your questions are posted in an very old post from 2010?
2012 Harley Davidson TriGlide (Trike) (Hers)
AbHDToyHauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 08:31 AM   #7
gen tech

I understand there may not be much heat but how much air is actually coming out? Thank you for letting me know it is in an old post. I will try and redo it to today.
gen tech is offline   Reply With Quote