Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #1
bmlentz17

Surburban sf30f furnace not working

I need a little help with this furnace, I bought this 2005 keystone Springdale this summer and this is the first time I have attempted to use the furnance . When I attempted to turn it on via the thermostat. No power appeared to be reaching the furnace. Upon pulling it out and inspecting it I found that the wires were connected in a weird way that I had never seen, first the blue wires which normally run to the thermostat appear to be connected to a brown wire that runs up behind the fridge and disappears into the wall. The red batter wire was disconnected and so was the yellow natural wire. When I looked for a place to hook these sites up in hopes that I would get power, I observed 1 white/blue wire and one white with coming from under the fridge. I'm lost on how to fix this thing any suggestions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C1BF4FA1-FFC8-4CDB-A68B-425EF3818CBD.jpeg
Views:	177
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	24019   Click image for larger version

Name:	EB799B23-7012-423D-87D0-484F23CE3864.jpeg
Views:	144
Size:	349.1 KB
ID:	24020  
bmlentz17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags