Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner > In Command Systems
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2022, 08:30 PM   #1
CubedRoot

In-Command Lite No bluetooth connectivity?

We just picked up a 2022 Sprinter Limited 3590LFT, which has the In-Command Lite system with the Switch Plate on the inside, next to the main switch panel for the camper.

I have followed all the directions I can find, and I cannot get the In-Command device to list in my phones bluetooth, nor will it list in the In-Command Lite app.

I have downloaded the proper In-Command Lite app, and also verified my bluetooth is on on my phone. I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max on the latest iOS. I cannot see any devices when I go to my phones bluetooth pairing menus, (I can see the Furrion sound bar as a new device, so I can confirm bluetooth on my phone is working).

I have also noted, that there isn't any lights above the two push bottons on the In-Command Lite "SwitchPlate". Pressing the pairing button or the travel lock button doesn't do anything, and I never see any lights blink on the switchplate.

I have removed the cover on the Body Control Module of the In-command thats in the storage area, and I see a red LED light that is on, but no indication as to what that light does.

Any advice on why I cannot see my In-Comman Lite's bluetooth and I have no lights on the Switchplate itself? As a side note, I am only running of 12v batteries and the SolarFlex 400i system, no shorepower.
CubedRoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 05:10 AM   #2
ChuckS

First I would do a Hard Reset on your In Command LTe system... This is done by:
1. remove shore power
2. Disconnect battery cable for a minute or so
3. Reconnect battery cable
4. If available connect shore power ( not needed just to operate the In Command system)

Verify the In Commmand BCM is Powered Up..

Use this link to check the BCM for powered up condition as well as instructions on pairing up the IOS to the LTe...

https://in-command.net/wp-content/up...ting_guide.pdf

IF you still have issues getting your iPhone to pair I assume you have also rebooted the iPhone as well and tried to Pair..

Contact ASA Jensesn Tech Support if you still have issues... This is a much much simpler system (LTe) then the other In Command systems

Added Quick Start Instructions: https://in-command.net/wp-content/up...ng_started.pdf

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:51 AM   #3
RollaMo

Lots of good info on YouTube that should help walk you through any issues you have.

Here are a few: